Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Friday . . .

In addition to Baggot's preview that DPlaya posted yesterday, here are some additonal series previews:
UW Hockey Preview: Wisconsin vs. Robert Morris (TCT)
Wisconsin Hosts Upstart Robert Morris (Daily Cardinal)
Wel'Kohl'm Home (Daily Cardinal)
Young Badgers Set to Face Experience in Robert Morris (Badger Herald)

Todd has the lines, including a note about Gorowsky playing on his off wing. The Badger Herald article has Scott Gudmandson getting the start on Friday, but it sounds like this was a misunderstanding after another reporter jokingly asked Eaves about Gudmandson starting.

Also, here's another article about the Badgers' three first-round draft picks.

Here's the series preview for the Badger women's series @ SCSU. Plus the Daily Cardinal has several articles on the women's team:
Vetter, Zaug lead Badgers to NCAA Unbeaten Streak Record
Women's Hockey Deserves Fair Share from Badger Fans
UW to take on the SCS Huskies.

Oops, and I almost forgot -- Todd has some info on Robert Morris and the future of CHA, as well as two-referee, one-linesman and two-referee, two-linesmen officiating systems.

That's all I have for right now, but if I find anything I missed I'll add it in. Also want to thank Jim, who sent me the Daily Cardinal PP links when I couldn't get that section to open.